OUR CORONA MEASURES
The Torarica Group is very happy to welcome guests again. As you may know our procedures have been strengthened and we have put in place all the necessary measures to welcome you with complete peace of mind. Below we present you the health and safety measures of the Torarica Group
Do you have cold complaints such as a cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or an increase in excess of 38 degrees Celsius? Then we kindly ask you to stay at home and postpone your visit to the Torarica Group.
During your visit it is important that you follow the instructions of our employees. We also ask all guests and employees of the Torarica Group to carefully follow the following precautions:
• All our adjustments are based on the guidelines and recommendations of the Local and international health authorities and the Surinamese Government.
• Our employees have been instructed on how to handle during the Corona pandemic.
• There are adjusted protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
• The swimming pool of Torarica Resort is open for guests. The Royal Torarica swimming pool is only accessible for in-house guests.
• With the exception of the sauna and the aerobics room, all TorWellness facilities are normally open. To use the TorWellness facilities it is mandatory to make a reservation. Reservations can be made by calling 471500 extension 5263.
ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL
• Before you enter the hotels of the Torarica Group, please cooperate by disinfecting your hands and allow us to measure your body temperature.
• Once in the hotel, our friendly staff will be happy to personally welcome you and help you with all your questions.
• In the lobby several automated disinfection dispensers are at your disposal.
• Keep Proper Distance throughout the hotel; at various locations in the hotel you will find posters and floor markings indicating the 1.5 m distance.
• We request that you respect the "safe" distance of 1.5 m from other guests in areas, such as hotel corridors.
HYGIENE IN THE HOTEL
• With a specially designated “Torarica Hygiene” Team, we guarantee scheduled disinfection of all exposed surfaces such as door handles, credit card terminals and elevator buttons with antibacterial liquids.
• The sanitary facilities in your hotel room and in our toilets are cleaned with extra care and disinfectants.
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all enclosed areas of the Torarica Group.
MEASURES IN OUR RESTAURANTS:
• Only Tangelo by Torarica and the Pool Terrace are accessible for outside guests.
• Guests are obliged to disinfect their hands before entering the restaurants
• Guests entering Tangelo are required to wear a face mask. Guests who visit the Pool Terrace are not obliged to wear a face mask.
• To carefully monitor service, distribution, and safety, reservations for breakfast, lunch, and dinner are recommended.
• Please wait at the entrance of the restaurant for an employee to assist and guide you to your table.
• All tables and chairs in our restaurants are set up with 1.5 meters in mind. We therefore kindly request you not to move the tables and chairs yourself.
• Please use our digital menu’s by scanning the QR codes placed at the entrance of the restaurant or on your table
• We serve out with appropriate distance.
• Our employees wear face masks for hygienic reasons.
• Preferably pay with pin or contactless.
• Room service is available for hotel guests.
The safety of our guests and our staff is of utmost importance.
Our staff is trained on our implemented COVID-19 measures and will take care of you during your stay with us
Note: please note that some services may be closed or adjusted due to government policies and announcements; we kindly ask you to contact us for more and detailed information